WI SCAN- Electronic Bowie & Dick Test
The Sterlab Research and Development team has patented a new air and NCG detection concept to analyse autoclave steam, which brings a never yet obtained reliability in Bowie & Dick tests for all pre-vacuum autoclaves.
The WI SCAN® electronic Bowie & Dick test will simplify controls, suppress the use of paper, optimise costs with the reader/software architecture of the existing WI SCAN® System to read and save electronic data.
- Air or other NCG separation from Steam through the SAS ® (Steam Air Separator)
- Air extraction and steam penetration algorithm
- Horizontality of the detection chamber
- Autoclave diagnostic tool: SECURITY MARGIN
- Continuous re-use, reproductive results for 400 cycles*
- Tested according to methods described in ISO 11140-4 and ISO 11140-5.
* The Manufacturer-Sterlab, provides annual probe recalibration and battery renewal allowing the device to be reused continuously year after year.
Package and Accessories:
- WIBODI01 – Bowie & Dick Test
- WISCAN01 – WI SCAN® Reader
- WISOFT01 – WI SCAN® software
- WICHAR01 – Charger for reader