SurgiScan Ultra 2D Data Matrix Reader
The SurgiScan Ultra has been created by refining our original SurgiScan reader. It has been specifically designed to read the most challenging 2D data matrix codes on all types of surgical instruments and implants in the fastest possible time.
Fast, reliable reading enables you to achieve instrument and surgical implant level traceability.
- Equipped with a high definition and high-speed grey scale camera
- Detects and reads codes as small as 0.5mm x 0.5mm in less than 60ms
- Optimised to read the trickiest of codes on all surfaces where other devices fail
- Compatible with all tracking systems currently on the market
- Compact dimensions and IP68 rated casing for easier disinfection and operation in wet field
- Contoured profile to help with placement of awkwardly shaped instruments
- Already established in many hospitals and sterile supply departments around the world
Connect your SurgiScan Ultra reader via this little device for a plug and play experience. As no software installation is required, setup is easy and fast.
- Plug and Play
- Easy and Quick Configuration
- Works with any System and Infrastructure
- No Loss in Performance
- CSSD & Operating Theatre
- Surgical implant tracking
- Hospital inventory management